Friday, April 17, 2015

Baltimore.

 

 
 
You maybe heard of it before, it got kind of famous because of the Sitcom 'The Big Bang Theory', Yes, you are right I'm talking about the Cheesecake Factory. This is actually a place to get fat. You come in the door and about 40 different types of Cheesecakes smile at you. We decided to take some home on Easter-Monday. The one I got is the one in the middle in the back. I don't know how they do this, but they actually have raw Cookie Dough in it! It is their special cake for the 30th anniversairy they have. It tasted amazing, but you can't really eat a whole piece without feeling uncomfortable after it. I would recommend the Cheesecake Factory to people who are on vacation in America, because they have a huge Menu and you can really fell the America in ther foods.

 
One Day we took a train from Washington back to Baltimore. I think it's super cool that their train tickets are shaped like the ones for planes. In ther upper lefthand corner you can see the name of the customer. I know, it's not my name, but we had to Hurry so we all four got the same name on our Tickets. It was a fun ride and they actually had the Safety-Guide-Things they have in plane we you get the Safety-Advices.

No comments:

Post a Comment